Flirt4free GoddessStrapon
Hi I’m GoddessStrapon and I love Flirt4free, Strict, Serious, Cruel & Sensual Domination for the True submissive. NOTE: I have NO patience nor tolerance for men, BUT I thoroughly enjoy amusing Myself by Dominating them: playing off their sick & perverse Fantasies & Fetishes. I do NOT switch or sub EVER, will NOT tolerate bad manner, I speak English.
I Feel Like: 20
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job: Athletic trainer
My Kinks: Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved
My Fetishes: Balloons,Condoms,Humiliation,Leather ,Masks,Medical,Rubber / Latex / PVC,Smoking,BDSM,Foot Fetish
What turns me on: FEMDOM ~ MY SUPREMACY ~ GODDESS WORSHIP ~ FINANCIAL DOMINATION ~ SMOKING ~ FOOT-FETISH ~ CFNM ~ DENIAL ~ EMBARRASSING/FETI SH CONFESSION ~ PANTYHOSE ADDICTION ~ … ~ HUMAN ASHTRAY’S ~ GIANTESS ~ SPH ~ CBT ~ STRAP-ON
What turns me off: Fake Slaves
My Expertise: I love giving blow jobs and rim jobs, and I definitely love when someone comes on my ass or in my cunt. I love the idea of bringing along one of my girlfriends and having her sit on you face while I hold your legs apart and do you with a strap-on! I
I love ImLive Video Chat because: Nice Place
Summary:
Hello I am GoddessStrapon and we enjoy that is Flirt4free, we talk English. Stringent, Considerable, Cruel &rev; Sensual Domination for the Accurate submissive. NOTICE: I’ve NUMBER tolerance or tolerance regarding males, BUT by Dominating them: playing their tired off we totally appreciate hilarious Personally & amp Fantasies Fetishes. I do NOT swap or subscription ACTUALLY, won’t endure negative fashion I Feel Like thirty Sexual Choice Straight Authentic Task Running trainer Our Kinks Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved Our Fetishes Balloons,Condoms,Mortification,Leather,Markers,Medical,Plastic / Latex / utilized,Smoking,BDSM,Footfetish What spins myself on FEMDOM ~ OUR SUPREMACY ~ GODDESS WORSHIP ~ FISCAL CONTROL ~ SMOKING ~ FOOT FETISH ~ CFNM ~ DENIAL ~ EMBARRASSING/FETI SH ADMISSION ~ PANTYHOSE DEPENDENCY ~… #8217 ~ HUMAN ASHTRAY&,; S GIANTESS SPH CBT STRAP-ON STRAPON What transforms myself off Phony Slaves Our Expertise I love giving blow jobs and edge work . I really like the notion of getting along one of my girlfriends and obtaining anyone are sat on by her face while your feet are held by me aside and do you with a strap on! I I love ImLive Video-Chat since Good Location




No comments:
Post a Comment