Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Flirt4free BerlinerBeast

Flirt4free BerlinerBeast

Hi I’m BerlinerBeast and I love Flirt4free, My deepest passion and a fetish that sould be taken serious is the close and longterm relationship to my paypigs, whom I keep under my control via TV and more…, I speak English,German.
I Feel Like: 26
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job: Student
My Kinks: Tattoos
My Fetishes: Humiliation,Leather ,Rubber / Latex / PVC,Smoking,BDSM,Foot Fetish,Outfit
What turns me on: Simple: submission!
What turns me off: People who try to manipulate me
My Expertise: I#ll let you know soon enough…
I love ImLive Video Chat because: In my chatroom I make the rules and I am the boss!

Summary:

Hello I am BerlinerBeast and I appreciate Flirt4free that is, we talk English,German. a fetish that sould be taken not frivolous and the biggest appreciation could be the long-term and shut relationship to my paypigs, who I retain under my handle via much more and telly… Silicone / Latex, I Feel Like 26 Intimate Preference Right True Job Scholar The Kinks Tattoos Our Fetishes Embarrassment,Leather / utilized, Cigarettes Footfetish,Ensemble What becomes us on Easy: syndication! What spins myself off People who try to operate everyone My Experience weNUMBERll let you know in no time… ImLive Videochat because within my chatroom we produce the rules is loved by me!



No comments:

Post a Comment