Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Flirt4free El_Luno

Flirt4free El_Luno

Hi I’m El_Luno and I love Flirt4free, My toys: anal plug, hook, hitachi, vibes, dildos, gags, paddles, whips, cane, ropes, handcuffs, electro, wax, tape, clamps, pegs, weights, hood, chains and much more;), I speak English.
I Feel Like: 24
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Real Job:
My Kinks: Hairy
My Fetishes: Anal Training,Gags & Blindfolds,Humiliation,Leather ,Masks,Rubber / Latex / PVC,BDSM,Outfit
What turns me on: *Toys *RolePlay, PetPlay *Self bondage and suspension *Spanking, whipping, caning etc… *Slave training *Oil/Lotion/Wax *Lingerie/Stockin gs/Outfits *Vids (solo and with Master)
What turns me off: Things I WILL NOT DO: *Anal with huge toys (i use small or normal sizes) *Vomit/Toilet Games *AB/DL *Fisting and/or Random-Object-Ins ertion (I have dildos and vibrators…) *Bestiality *JOI, CEI, CBT
My Expertise: I enjoy from: bondage, self-suspension, spanking, clamps, orgasm-control and many another;)
I love ImLive Video Chat because: I like to met new peoples..and public shows- its my little fetish)

Summary:

Hi I’m El_Luno and we adore that is Flirt4free, I talk Language. The playthings: rectal connect, lift, hitachi, feelings, dildos, gags, paddles, brews, cane, basics, handcuffs, electronica, feel, record, clamps, pegs, loads, hood, restaurants and much more;) I Feel Like 24 Sexual Inclination Bi-Sexual Authentic Task Our Kinks Furry My Fetishes Anal Instruction,Gags & Blindfolds,Humiliation,Leather,Markers,Rubber AND Latex AND PVC,BDSM,Attire What spins me on *Toys *RolePlay, PetPlay *Self bondage and suspensions *Spanking, cooking, caning etc… *Slave coaching *Oil/Lotion/Polish *Lingerie/Stockin gs/Clothes *Vids (single and having Learn) What becomes myself off Factors I’ll NOT DO: *Anal with huge playthings (I take advantage of little or usual measurements) *Vomit/Toilet Games *AB/DL *Fisting and/or Random-Thing-Ins ertion (I’ve dildos and vibrators…) *Bestiality *JOI, CEI, CBT The Skills I love from: bondage, home-insides, paddling, clamps, orgasm-control and many another;) I love ImLive Video Chat because I prefer to met fresh peoples.and community displays- its my tiny fetish)
The Bad Secret of Adult Sex Webcams Gender isn’t love and love isn’t sex. Here is the motive connections are sometimes not easy.But issues find it impossible to work the other means. Webcams are frequently useful for other motives also, like friendly chat. Actually, they might achieve success as fashion models as a result of such eyecatching modeling appearances.



No comments:

Post a Comment