Flirt4free Lady_Meryen
Hi I’m Lady_Meryen and I love Flirt4free, I am a dominant woman,who loves to be served,for me fetish is everything,i love it! I like very much leather outfits and heels,i find them very sexy,come and see me and u will see what a smart and intresting woman i am!, I speak English.
I Feel Like: 26
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Real Job:
My Kinks: Piercings,Tattoos
My Fetishes: Anal Training,Cuckolding,Deformations / Disabilities,Humiliation,Leather ,Rubber / Latex / PVC,Smoking,Wet & Messy,BDSM,Foot Fetish
What turns me on: Cbt,Sph,Cei,Joi,S issy boys,Smokeing,Cuc kholds,Humiliate games,Feet Worship,Body Worship,Teaseing, Findom,Cum Control,Roleplays ,T&D,Slaping,Dirt y talk,Obedient slaves
What turns me off: When u call me bb!
My Expertise: Cbt,Sph,Cei,Joi,S issy boys,Smokeing,Cuc kholds,Humiliate games,Feet Worship,Body Worship,Teaseing, Findom,Cum Control,Roleplays ,T&D,Slaping,Dirt y talk,Obedient slaves
I love ImLive Video Chat because: Because here i can meet new slaves!
Summary:
Hi I’m Lady_Meryen and we appreciate Flirt4free that is, I talk English. I’m for me is everything, a prominent girl,who likes to be supported,i love it! I love pumps and quite definitely leather outfits and see everyone and u might find just what a wise and intresting woman I’m! Personally I Think Like 26 Sexual Choice Bi-Sexual Genuine Career My Kinks Piercings,Tattoos My Fetishes Anal Education,Cuckolding,Deformations AND Disabilities,Humiliation,Buckskin,Rubber AND Latex OR utilized,Smoking,Wet & Dirty,BDSM,Foot Fetish What becomes everyone on Cbt,Sph,Cei,Joi,S issy males,Smokeing,Cuc kholds,Embarrass activities,Toes Worship,Body Worship,Teaseing, Findom,Cum Handle,Role-Plays,TO&firm;D,Slaping,Soil y speak,Obedient slaves What turns us down While you contact everyone bb! Our Expertise Cbt,Sph,Cei,Joi,UTES issy boys,Smokeing,Cuc kholds,Embarrass activities,Feet Worship,Body Worship,Teaseing, Findom,Cum Control,Role-Plays,T&lifier;DEB,Slaping,Filth ymca speak,Obedient slaves I enjoy ImLive Videochat because Since here I will satisfy fresh slaves!




No comments:
Post a Comment