Flirt4free GoddessOfSins
Hi I’m GoddessOfSins and I love Flirt4free, I`m Goddess of Sins,Female with an obvious taste for Domination,Contro l,Fetishes,FinDom and pervert pleasures..I feel the need to mention my limits-pee-.As long as your fetishes don`t involve those extremes,I`ll be more then pleased to help you discover the BDSM world/, I speak English,French.
I Feel Like: 29
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Real Job:
My Kinks: Shaved
My Fetishes: Anal Training,Cuckolding,Face Riding,Gags & Blindfolds,Humiliation,Leather ,Rubber / Latex / PVC,Smoking,Foot Fetish,Outfit
What turns me on: Fetishes,slaves,W orship,Female Domination,Financ ial Domination,BDSM
What turns me off: Nasty dominants
My Expertise: Bondage & discipline,Domina trix,Exhibition,F ishnets,Fitness,F ur,Gloves, Hands, Heels, Humiliation, Humor, Lace, Lipstick, Lycra/spandex, Make up, Masochism, Muscles,Necks,Nyl ons,Orgasm Denial,Panties,PV
I love ImLive Video Chat because: A great tool to tame more pets into my stable

Summary:
Hello I’m GoddessOfSins and I adore Flirt4free that is, we speak Language,French. I`m Goddess of Sins,Girl using an noticeable taste regarding Control,Contro l,Fetishes,FinDom and pervert pleasures.I want to say my limitations-pee-.As long as your fetishes don`t require those extremes,I`ll be much more subsequently pleased to enable you to discover the BDSM earth/ Personally I Think Like 29 Sex Desire Bisexual True Job Our Kinks Shaved Our Fetishes Anal Coaching,Cuckolding,Experience Cycling,Gags & Blindfolds,Embarrassment,Buckskin,Rubber / Latex / PVC,Cigarettes,Foot Fetish,Clothing What spins me on Fetishes,slaves,M orship,Women Control,Financ ial Control,BDSM What becomes myself off Awful dominants Our Experience Bondage &lifier; control,Domina tri-X,Exhibition,Y ishnets,Exercise,M ur,Mitts, Palms, Heels, Humiliation, Wit, Lace, Lipstick, LycraANDspandex, make-up, Masochism, Muscles,Necks,Nyl ons,Orgasm Denial,Underwear,PV I enjoy ImLive Videochat Just Because A wonderful device to tame more animals into my firm:)




No comments:
Post a Comment